Sunday, February 17, 2013

Obsession

Recently my obsession with sunsets (and presumably sunrises, should pigs fly and I decide to become a morning person) has gotten more pronounced. I cannot help it, and the fact that my window faces the sunset makes it far too easy to take a picture... or 50.
The colours are just so beautiful! And the shades and patterns change every day, making it impossible not to watch the sky slowly turn dark. The sky over Yokohama is so wonderfully dramatic, thanks to the proximity to the sea.

2 comments:

  1. Those are some dramatic sunsets. They're none too shabby here, either, but I rarely think to take a picture of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it balances out then... since I probably take enough pictures of them for 4 people ^_−☆

      Delete